Here are some resources and ideas to help your child with their learning.
We will be adding more soon.
You will need Microsoft Powerpoint or equivalent installed to view some of the resources:
- Addition at Home
- Analysis of Homework Survey
- Keeping Children Safe
- Phase 2 Reading Meeting
- Transition to Secondary School
- Notes for Transition to Secondary School
- SIAMS Parent View Survey Results
- Phonics Workshop
- SATs Information
- Year 1 Phonics Parents’ Meeting
- End of Year Assessments for Y2
- End of Year Assessments for Y6
- Net-Aware - keeping children safe online
- Spelling Presentation
- Subtraction at Home
- School Meals Autumn 2017
- Read, Write, Inc.
Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think about your child’s school.
The survey can be completed at any time; you don’t have to wait until the school is being inspected.
Please visit https://parentview.ofsted.gov.uk/ to 'Give your view'