The Pupil Premium is allocated to children from low-
income families who are currently known to be eligible for Free School Meals (FSM) in both mainstream and non- mainstream settings and children who have been looked after continuously for more than six months.
However we will be held accountable for how we have used the additional funding to support pupils from low income families. From September 2012, we are required to publish online information about how we have used the Premium.
This will ensure that parents and others are made fully aware of the attainment of pupils covered by the Premium and the extra support that they receive. In 2011-
Please click to see:
- Glossary of SEND Acronyms and abbreviations
- Pupil Premium Funding Policy September 2013
- Pupil Premium Report 2011 2012
- Pupil Premium Report 2012 2013
- Pupil Premium Report 2013 2014
- Pupil Premium Report 2014 2105
- Pupil Premium Report 2015 2016
- Pupil premium report 2016 2017
- Pupil premium report 2017 2018
- SEN information report June 17
- Whole school provision map