Values & Worship
Stanwell Fields is a Christian school working together to give children the opportunities to aspire to be successful adults in the future.
We have a strong Christian ethos that people often say puts them as ease.
Through God: we can flourish, we can learn, we can achieve.
Our Christian Values
Trust, Compassion, Forgiveness, Thankfulness, Friendship, Truthfulness, Respect, Service, Perseverance, Justice, Generosity and Courage.
As we explore each of these values over the school year, we will add a home school values leaflet for you to further discuss and explore the value at home with your child. You will find this by clicking on the value below. A copy of this will be sent home with your child and you can pick up a copy in the school reception area. We hope your family will find these ideas helpful as you explore the values together and have fun!
At Stanwell Fields we celebrate that our children, their families, our staff and other partners are from a wide range of different backgrounds and we reflect British Values in all we do.
Our British Values can be found here.
Throughout the school, our work is based on principles which are shared by all staff. It is our belief that we should:
- Provide a happy, secure, caring, high quality environment in which the academic and social needs of your child are met.
- Work in partnership with parents and the wider community.
- Provide a broad based curriculum which incorporates appropriate teaching methods for the successful delivery of the National Curriculum, Religious Education and the Learning Goals of the Foundation Stage.
- Help the children to become self-
disciplined, active learners, to be co- operative and to deal with other people with consideration and respect.
- Gain knowledge of Christian values, to have opportunities to develop their spiritual life and to learn about other major faiths.
- Teach the skills children need for life.
- Be constantly self-
evaluating in order to assist the continuous improvement in the quality of education for pupils.
- Ensure adherence to all aspects of the equal opportunities and racial equality policy.