Junior Leadership Team
Our Junior Leadership Team makes sure the pupil voice is heard at Stanwell Fields.
Its purpose is to give pupils a say on how their school is run, to help to improve school life and to raise money for charity. We meet once a month to discuss different aspects of school life. In past years, the school council has helped select our class names, raise money for the Shooting Star Hospice, decide our school Golden Rules, and arrange for 'buddy stops' in both playgrounds.
Our Eco Code
- We take care of our school and its grounds
- We pick up all the litter
- We grow and eat fruit and vegetables
- We make compost from fruit and vegetable waste
- We grow flowers to support the wildlife
- We take care of wildlife
- We collect rainwater to sustain our plants
- We try to use both sides of the paper
- We put waste paper in the recycling bin
- We turn off lights when a room is empty
- We turn off computers and whiteboards at lunch and after school
- We turn off taps and collect rainwater
Did you know we can earn 'leaves' by playing games on the Generation Green website? And in return we can exchange them for eco friendly items, such as gardening equipment, bird and insect houses or even water butts.