Vacancies at Stanwell Fields
Thank you for showing an interest in working at our school as part of #teamstanwellfields. As part of our vision for all at Stanwell Fields, we pride ourselves on developing our staff and watching them flourish and achieve in their careers. We are a Surrey 'Compassionate School'. We offer the opportunity to work alongside like minded professionals with a desire to improve the lives of our pupils and ourselves.
Our recruitment package includes:
- Parking on site.
- Good links to London and the wider Surrey area making it a great location.
- Free Refreshments.
- An amazing food service for lunch from Chefs in School.
- Dedicated PPA with your year group partners to manage work flow.
- A wide range of Educational IT programs for use in class to reduce work load.
- An ipad for each teacher for classroom and assessment use.
- Outer London Weighting.
- A staff well-being package through Employee Assistance and a free winter flu vaccination.
- Opportunities to develop through programmes such as: 'Ofsted Outstanding' LDBS SCITT teacher training; Assessment Only Teacher Training routes; HLTA training; Middle Leader Programmes and our own CPD package for NQTs, LSAs and Teachers.
- As part of the LDBS Academy Trust, we can also offer further career opportunities as you grow to work within our partner schools across Surrey, Hounslow, Richmond and London.
For further information about how Stanwell Fields CofE Primary School uses prospective candidates’ personal data, please see the Job Applicant Privacy Notice on the Data Protection Page.
We welcome speculative and vacancy interests in our school. For a tour of the school and application form, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current VacanciesNursery Teacher (part time job share) - September 2024epte.rTeacher - Job Description and Person Specification